JANUE is a Brussels based fashion brand looking for an intern to assist and strengthen the development of our digital content.
The internship offers you:
- the possibility to develop a strategy for digital brand communication (website, Instagram, Facebook, email campaigns, etc.)
What we expect from you:
- You are passionate about experimenting with social media and translating physical atmospheres into digital ones
- You are excited to work for a small, young company where we have plenty of room for growth and your initiatives
- You are fluent in English and sensitive to nuance in writing
- You are able to work autonomously and structured
- You are an abstract, creative thinker and communicate easily
- Having an interest in art, photography and/or graphic design is a +
This is an unpaid internship for at least two days a week during at least one month. You can work in our atelier or from home. You don’t need the support of a school but you are interested in adding a creative project to your portfolio.
If you are interested, please write to email@example.com with a short introduction of yourself and a brief motivation on why you would like to do the internship.